打印

经典俚语

经典俚语

1. It's up to you.(由你决定。) 2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。) 3. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?) 4. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?) 5. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?) 6. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。) 7. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?) 8. It’s a small world.(世界真小!) 9. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!) 10. The sooner the better. (越快越好。) 11. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。) 12. I'm mad about David Beckham.(我迷死小贝了。) 13. I'm crazy about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。) 14. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?) 15. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?) 16. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?) 17. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。) 18. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。) 19. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。) 20. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。) 21. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。) 22. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。) 23. Be my guest.(请便、别客气) 24. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?) 25. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。) 26. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)]. 27. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。) 28. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了) 29. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。) 30. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。) 31. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发) 32. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。) 33. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。) 34. Far from it.(一点也不。) 35. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。) 36. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事) 37. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。) 38. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。) 39. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) 40. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。) 41. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。) 42. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。) 43. You can't please everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。) please[使人感到满意和愉快] 44. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。) 45. You bet!(当然!) 46. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我) 47. Are you pulling my leg?(你在开我玩笑吗?) 48. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。) 49. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。) 50. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。) 51. Neck and neck.(不分上下。) 52. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。) 53. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。) 54. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。) 55. You're the boss.(听你的。) 56. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!) 57. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。) 58. It's none of your business!(没你的事儿!) 59. i can't take it anymore.我再也受不了了 60. don't take away from me 别把我带走. 61. I am frightened to face oneself 我害怕面对自己 62. It's not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。 63. I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了 64. Good thing... 还好,幸好… 在美语当中若要表达中文里「还好,幸好…」的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。 这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。 65. I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理bring something up是指「提到(某件事)」。当然情况会有 正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don't believe you're bringing this up.。而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片 语,自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up. 66. I envy you 我羡慕你 67, He turns me off.(他使我厌烦。)

TOP

I'm mad about Fiona

TOP

重新整理了一下

经典俚语


1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
4. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
5. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)
6. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
7. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
8. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
9. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
10. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
11. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
12. I'm mad about David Beckham.(我迷死小贝了。)
13.  I'm crazy about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
14. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
15. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
16. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)
17. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
18. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)
19. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
20. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
21. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)
22. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
23. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
24. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
25. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
26. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
27. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)
28. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
29. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
30. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
31. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
32. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
33. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
34. Far from it.(一点也不。)
35. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
36. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
37. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
38. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
39. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
40. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
41. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
42. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
43. You can't please everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。) please[使人感到满意和愉快]
44. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
45. You bet!(当然!)
46. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
47. Are you pulling my leg?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
48. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
49. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
50. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
51. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
52. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
53. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
54. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
55. You're the boss.(听你的。)
56. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)
57. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
58.  It's none of your business!(没你的事儿!)
59.  I can't take it anymore.我再也受不了了
60.  Don't take away from me.别把我带走.
61.  I am frightened to face oneself 我害怕面对自己
62.  It's not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like that.这句话                                        也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。
63.  I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了
64.  Good thing... 还好,幸好… 在美语当中若要表达中文里「还好,幸好…」的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。 这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。 65.  I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理bring something up是指「提到(某件事)」。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don't believe you're bringing this up.。而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片 语,自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up.
66.  I envy you 我羡慕你
67.  He turns me off.(他使我厌烦。)

TOP

不錯~~~支持,~頂~~~~~~~~
眼睛看到的不一定是真的,別人說的不一定是真的,到底什麼才是真的,時間來告訴你答案?QQ:466658259

TOP

....
  呵呵...  
        帮你 支持..
                寂寞只是生活中的一个匆匆的过客
只要是自己的,都要去喜欢,不管它是旧的还是新的,便宜的还是贵重的

TOP


深圳拼客网常年法律顾问:广东深君联律师事务所侯松涛律师
本站服务器空间由深圳市东方时空计算机技术有限公司提供,深圳网站建设,域名注册,虚拟主机